Amazing.. I used to thing intuitive things just happen to me..But, I thing every body in this world is equipped with it. Some follow their gut feeling, some listen to their inner instinct and other follows hidden messages…
A few years before, whatever happened in the next day, I used to saw it in my previous day dream..2 Years before if some good or bad thing is going to happen, a very strange feeling I used to feel..
If it is something good to happen then the feeling was like butterflying in my stomach..if something bad is going to happen then I used to get very anaxious….Aloe vera is the oldest known medicinal plant.
This miracle plant is known for its wide range of benefits.It is a powerhouse of vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, E and folic acid. It is also packed with minerals like chromium, selenium, zinc, potassium etc.
Aloe also possessesa fine range of amino and fatty acids. Coming to benefits, it cures sunburn, wounds, dryness, eczema and even combats acne and blackheads. It has laxative properties and also helps in digestion.
It is a panacea for diabetics. It controls sugar levels and preventscholesterol absorption in the body. Such tremendousbenefits, sounds too good to be true right? But did you know that aloe vera also helps in weight loss? Let’s find out.
Study revealed weight loss in rats
Many brands in the market sell aloe vera juice for weight loss. They advocate that aloe juice gives stomach a feeling of fullness, steadying blood sugar level, fast-tracking metabolism and reducingextra fat.
Research reveals that it is a promising weight loss means in rats namely. During the study, diabetic cum obese rats were given aloe juice for a period of time and compared with those to a placebo. Rats treated with aloe juice showed a sizeable reduction in abdominal fat and body weight. They also showed improvement in blood glucose and lipid profiles.
Properties of aloe vera that promote weight loss
- Phytosterols decrease visceral fat: Aloe vera is a powerhouse of phytosterols. They help in reducing the fat around vital organs.
- Reduce blood sugar level: Aloe provides a feeling of satiety by maintaining the blood sugar level.
- Detoxification:It cleanses the system by removing all the toxic impurities. This in turn, helps in shedding extra kilos.
- Increases metabolism: Aloe is known to speed up metabolic rate, which means more energy consumption. It can convert carbohydrate and fats into energy hence, decreasing the body mass index.
- Collagen formation: Aloe induces collage protein formation. Collagen is a protein that provides skin elasticity and repairs dead skin cells. Biologically, our body consumes a lot of energy when it produces collagen. Therefore, another plus point when it comes to weight loss.
How to consume aloe vera juice for weight loss
- Plain aloe verajuice
- Take some fresh aloe vera leaf and wash it thoroughly.
- With a sharp knife remove the thorny edges first.
- Scrape off the upper green covering and scoop out the gel-like substance inside.
- Put the gel in the grinder and filter it.
- You can also refrigerate it and consume chilled.
Aloe vera juice and lemon
- Take fresh aloe vera leaf and cut it lengthwise.
- Squeeze out the juice in a container.
- Take on lemon and juice it.
- Mix aloe juice, lemon juice, water and a sweetener of your choice in one.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- This is tastier version of aloe vera juice for weight loss
You may also mix aloe vera juice with a fruit juice, honey, smoothie or just gulp down one tablespoon of raw aloe vera juice daily for effective weight loss. However, consult your doctor before consuming it in any form.